Thursday, February 7, 2008

My son, Samuel, originally started this blog. It was really an attempt to drag his old man into the modern day world of mp3's, youtube and google. He didn't have to drag me very hard and I didn't scream...much. I've always been fascinated by the way technology intersects our lives and opens the world to us in new and sometimes startling ways. It's a window into the best, and worst, of us.

He never thought I would use it, but yesterday I decided it was time. Given recent events, I'm sure no one would blame me for procrastinating. But, it's time now. Time to share. Time to hope. Time to move forward.

I can only assume that someone will eventually read what I post. So, I hope to be as open as possible. After all, what comes from the heart, goes to the heart. Here is to the journey already begun and the steps ahead that I pray I'll be given. Cheers.

David Abraham

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Abraham rules!!!!


"The desk is red"

(Evan) IamtheWalrus said...

Why so cryptic? If it's so pressing, why not share?

Gilan said...

This is fake. Lol has to do with a book series. Its a game sort of.

Caitlyn said...

So... *muses* to which "recent events" are you refering, Mr. Abraham?

masteroftherink9 said...

I'll bet he's referring to the video, Caitlyn, have you seen it? Teddekker.com

Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Hey, I was hoping Samuel would keep up with this thing. Why'd ya hijack it? ;)

Jehoyl0024 said...

Fascinating...

Caitlyn said...

Hello, y'all! It's so weird running into people I know outside of the teddekker.com boards!

Oh, that's a good idea, Masteroftherink. I have seen it. I am all registered for the contest and excited and ready to go!

(If anyone doesn't know what contest I'm talking about go to teddekker.com.)

Elyon's strength.

-CaliGirl

Unknown said...

lol... whoah ian... ur so smart.. we all thought this was entirely real :p... hey Caitlyn... i think i know u on boards... its me teh evil shadow who hasnt posted in about 10 years...

Caitlyn said...

Yup, i remember you.

David Abraham said...

Friends, thanks for posting on my blog. I'm new to all of this, so bear with me. There is much to tell, and hopefully you'll find some of it interesting.

And, ian, I'm just as real as you are. : )

The desk IS indeed red.

DA

Luke (John 1:5) said...

I'm going to guess the recent events Mr. Abraham was referring to had something to do with his son dying, but he probably wrote this blog before Samuel "came back from the dead," so to speak...am I close?